09 July 2011

Quilling Jewellery Set

I'll take my quilling jewellery set to join on Take a Quill Pill Challenge #11.
This challenge is the first quilling challenge blog that I follow, hope make me enjoy.
I knew about this quilling challenge blog from my quilling friend, Anca.
Just want to say many....many thanks to Anca. Hope you'll join this challenge too.

This month, they have theme: QUILLING JEWELLERY, so I made one set of quilling jewellery: necklace, earings and ring in one design and one combo colors

and this is my take on:


Daisy Soft Purple


Thanks for looking

11 comments:

  1. How beautiful it is! I love your quilling, it has personality. There is a challenge at http://takeaquillpill.blogspot.com with this theme> quilling jewelry. You could enter your work.
    Anca,
    www.myquillingplanet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lovely set ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous jewelry !!!.Good luck in the challenge .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your set of quilled jewellery is simply gorgeous! Lovely colors, I would definitely like to wear it! Thank you for taking part in Take a Quill Pill challenge! I wish you best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Jewellery set Susan. Thanks for playing along .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire your work great!
    you make beautiful things zuke
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work, Susan - well done for winning the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails