26 May 2012

Flowers in Circle Pin Brooch

Hi Friends,
This weekend I just want to make simple quilled jewelleries.
I made 3 circle pin brooches, in blue, red and purple nuance with diameter 6cm
Still used beehive technique to make these quilled jewelleries.
I used this technique to make malaysian flowers.
Give it a try if you want....I'm very happy that you enjoy it....
Sure, without a tutorial you can make it very well and more beautiful than mine, because you are so creative.

Which one you like?..lol....:))




Thank you so much for your visiting on my blog. Hope you enjoy and give you lots of inspirations.

hugs.
Susan

17 comments:

  1. Awesome brooches in a such a beautiful colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card and beautiful flowers
    I love all your work
    fine Pentecost
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect brooches...I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. susan aku sukaaaaaa :) gaweo hiasan dinding san :)) iso dadi kado manten hahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are wonderful, but red is somehow the most points! Super ideas for new malaysian flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. there beautiful, my favorite colors are blue and purple, so those would be my pick,lol!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely brooches with very beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoaaaa... baru kali ini ketemu quiller orang indo juga!! Senangnya!! *tosssss*
    Bagus Susan... Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey,

    The colours used are gorgeous...

    Im in love with the blue one...totally my style....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Susan.. Lovely Brooches... I guess I loved all three.. Can't stick to one....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Susan thats all are adorable Bros cantik cantik cantik...I love all...I miss you and baru smpt isi blog lagi...mampir2 ya dear kalau smpt...muach

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!Beautiful brooches....I just love all of them

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails