19 September 2012

Under The Sea Card (again)

Hello...helloooo....happy Wednesday friends....
How are you today??... Hope you all be fine

Today I have a quilled card to share with you...I love the sea and all that is in it.
I imagined that there are many interesting things in there, There were all kinds of fish, lovely coral, clams, jellyfish, algae and one of the most interesting is a beautiful mermaid. I wish she was real...lol...:)
Wooow so amazing

So here's my card based on my imagination...enjoy it :)


Thank you so much for your visiting and all lovely comments....

hugs,
Susan

15 comments:

  1. It is such a lovely card susan.

    shylaashree
    http://adhiraacreations.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! Such a lovely scene !The quilled creatures are cute !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Susan... this is so beautiful & magical.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ,love all the quilled creatures, and the mermaid is precious!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the octopus the best. gotta try this. thanks for being the inspiration, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww its soo beautiful... :)


    Quilling Love
    http://inlovewithquilling.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a magical quilled world,so beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is really unique in comparison to other people I've read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity,
    Guess I'll just book mark this site.
    Here is my web page :: link

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic as always.
    http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the coloring is sooo adorable and funtastic and love that cute fishy...cute card dear Susan...piye kabare...whatsappnya iso ndak ya dik manis? hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ciao Susan , molto carina questa card , complimenti se ti va passa da me www.metalfimo2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails